Date of Last Update: November 29, 2018
Our Commitment to Privacy
At Waterford Global Inc. we understand the importance of your privacy and the sensitivity of your personal information. We are committed to protecting your privacy and safeguarding any personal information about you that may come into our possession.
- Purposes for which Personal Information is Collected
As an executive search firm, Waterford Global Inc. collects personal information from clients and potential clients who have positions to fill, as well as from candidates and potential candidates who may suitably fill such positions.
The purposes for the collection of such personal information include:
- to identify potential executive search and recruitment opportunities;
- to identify candidates who may wish to be considered for potential executive search and recruitment opportunities;
- to provide the executive search and recruitment services requested by a client;
- to identify and assess the suitability of potential recruitment candidates for a given position and, if they are presented to a client for consideration, to enable the client to identify the candidates and to assess such suitability;
- to accommodate the procurement of the background checks that are associated with the overall hiring process;
- to facilitate communication with clients and candidates for the purposes of reporting to them, responding to their inquiries and conducting additional consultations; and
- to facilitate the administration of accounting matters, such as the issuance of invoices and the collection of accounts.
There may be other purposes for the collection of personal information which arise over time; however, in such cases, Waterford Global Inc. will, where required, endeavour to ensure that the purposes for which such personal information is collected from a client, potential client, candidate, potential candidate or any other person will be made known to them at or before the time the information is collected.
Waterford Global Inc. will not collect, use or disclose personal information without the express or implied consent of the individual who provides such personal information, or their authorized representative, except when inappropriate.
An individual, or their authorized representative, may, at any time, upon reasonable notice to Waterford Global Inc., withdraw consent to the use of the individual’s personal information by Waterford Global Inc., subject to any legal or contractual restrictions upon such withdrawal.
- Limiting Collection of Personal Information
The collection of personal information by Waterford Global Inc. will be limited to that which is necessary for the purposes identified by Waterford Global Inc. and all information collected will be collected by fair and lawful means.
- Limiting Use, Disclosure and Retention
Personal information will not be used by Waterford Global Inc., or disclosed by it, for purposes other than those for which it was collected, except with the consent of the individual or as required by law. Any personal information collected by Waterford Global Inc. will be retained by it only as long as is necessary for the fulfillment of those purposes.
- Ensuring Accuracy
All personal information collected by Waterford Global Inc. will be as accurate, complete and up-to-date as is necessary for the purposes to which it is to be used.
Waterford Global Inc. will ensure that all personal information in its possession, or under its control, is protected by security safeguards appropriate to the sensitivity of the information.
- Individual Access to Personal Information
Upon request made to Waterford Global Inc., an individual will be informed of the existence, use and disclosure of his or her personal information and will be given access to that information.
Individuals who have provided personal information to Waterford Global Inc. are entitled to challenge the accuracy and completeness of such information and, upon request, to have it amended by Waterford Global Inc. as appropriate.
- Complaints and Questions
- the electronic submission of a Privacy Officer Contact Form to Waterford Global Inc.’s Privacy Officer, utilizing the form provided for such purpose in the “Contact Us” section of Waterford Global Inc.’s website; or
- the delivery of a written communication to Waterford Global Inc.’s Privacy Officer, by courier or ordinary mail, addressed as follows:
Waterford Global Inc.
18th Floor – 201 Portage Avenue
Attention: Privacy Officer
© 2018, Waterford Global Inc.
All rights reserved.