Founded in 2006, Waterford Global Inc. is a Winnipeg-based retained executive search firm focused on mid to senior-level recruitment in select economic sectors – domestically and internationally. With close to 50 years of search experience between our firm’s two founding Partners, we are honored to serve a loyal and long-standing client base. As trusted advisors to our client organizations, we are privileged to contribute to their performance and growth through the talent we recruit and the value we add.
Please visit us at www.waterfordglobal.com
Role Description – Summer Student
Waterford Global Inc. is looking for an eager Summer Student to join our team in a full-time capacity, May – September, with the potential to continue part-time during the school term.
This role’s primary mandate is to support our firm’s Research and Marketing functions. The successful candidate will engage in market and industry research and analysis, data administration, and administrative support.
The position would be of particular interest to those with career aspirations in Marketing, International Business, and/or Human Resources. Given the confidential nature of our firm’s work, a high degree of integrity is essential. Equally important is attention to detail and to ensuring that the accuracy and quality of the work-product is of the highest calibre.
Key Competencies & Characteristics
1. Currently a student pursuing an undergraduate degree/diploma in Business, or related field(s);
2. Detail- and accuracy-oriented, with a strong work ethic and sense of urgency;
3. Strong time management skills and the ability to balance multiple priorities in a dynamic, fast-paced, and constantly changing environment;
4. Highly organized, with the ability to create and maintain structure in a digital environment;
5. Highly motivated with an eagerness to learn;
6. Team-oriented, with a high level of comfort collaborating on projects;
7. Persistent, resourceful, and results-focused; and
8. Experience with office technology (e.g., Microsoft Suite, Outlook, Social Media).
If this role interests you, please submit your Cover Letter and Resume to email@example.com
Only those selected for interview will be contacted. Thank you.