Waterford Global Inc. is a Winnipeg-based retained search firm focused on the provision of mid- to senior-level recruitment services to a wide variety of clients in select economic sectors – domestically and internationally. With close to 50 years of search experience between our firm’s two Founding Partners, we have had the privilege of serving a loyal and long-standing client base. As trusted advisors to our client organizations, we are privileged to contribute to their performance and growth through the talent we recruit and the value we add.
Waterford Global Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits plan and an attractive and well-crafted career-pathing and leadership development program to all of our consultants.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The successful Search Consultant candidate will be responsible for generating new business, as well as, maintaining existing business relationships with key clients and leading engagements across all phases of the search process. This includes identifying, attracting, and delivering on search opportunities, and establishing and maintaining relationships with clients, candidates and industry leaders. The successful Search Consultant candidate will play a key role in our current growth strategy by expanding our existing search and recruitment practice.
Key responsibilities include:
- Proactively identifying search engagement opportunities and converting potential clients into active clients
- Identifying and proposing on executive search engagement opportunities – locally, nationally and globally
- Building and retaining a solid network of clients, candidates and referral sources through excellent communication, search execution and client relationship management
- Collaborating with the Marketing and Business Development Manager in the development of new and creative approaches to identify, pursue and attract new business
- Attending business development meetings and participating in business development calls, to ascertain the specific requirements of potential clients and to communicate how our firm can support their search requirements
- Identifying and participating in industry-related organizations and events
- Leading search engagements through the entire search and recruitment process, from project launch, through delivery, to conclusion
Key Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Possession of 2 to 10 years of sales, business development, client management, and/or account management experience, ideally in a professional services environment
- Possession of post-secondary education in a related field (business, human resources, sales, etc.)
- Entrepreneurial, with proven sales and business development skills, including experience and a successful track record in building and managing a book of business
- Exceptional relationship management skills, with proven ability to identify and land new business
- Strong networking skills and a detailed knowledge of the local business community
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent leadership skills and a demonstrated ability to effectively prioritize projects and deliverables; including setting, and executing against, firm deadlines
- A reputation of credibility, trust and integrity, and loyalty
- Self-motivated, and results oriented
Availability for Travel
The candidate must be able to accommodate out-of-province and out-of-country travel as, and when, required.
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Waterford Global Inc.