Waterford Global Inc. is a Winnipeg-based retained executive search firm focused on mid- to senior-level recruitment in select economic sectors – domestically and internationally. With close to 50 years of search experience between our firm’s two Founding Partners, we are honoured to serve a loyal and long-standing client base. As trusted advisors to our client organizations, we are privileged to contribute to their performance and growth through the talent we recruit and the value we add.
Waterford Global Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits plan and an attractive and well-crafted career-pathing and leadership development program to all of our associates.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The Research Associate will assist the other members of our firm’s Research Department and the firm’s Search Consultants in various aspects of the search process, with a particular emphasis on assisting with candidate identification, candidate outreach, candidate development, and candidate assessment, and on designing, developing, and executing on, project-related research strategies.
Key responsibilities include:
- Conducting all research, sourcing, and outreach activities necessary to identify candidates who meet the position profile for a given search assignment
- Conducting interviews with potential candidates to assess qualifications and fit and assembling detailed summaries relating to such interviews
- Communicating regularly with prospective and confirmed candidates on each search engagement
- Presenting qualified candidates to the firm’s Search Consultants and executive team for further consideration and interviews
- Preparing for, attending at, and participating in, search launch meetings, progress/status report meetings, and client short-list presentations
- Contributing to the design and ongoing development of the firm’s research processes and facilitating the increased efficiencies to be derived from the use of data analytics
Key Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Possession of undergraduate degree/diploma, ideally in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Communications
- Possession of a minimum of 2 to 10 years’ experience in a related business environment
- Well-developed interviewing and candidate assessment skills, coupled with a solid understanding of, and a keen interest in, how the hiring process works
- Excellent written and oral communication skills, as well as strong telephone skills and presentation skills
- Strong project management skills and decision-making skills
- Demonstrated ability to drive an efficient process throughout a project; including setting, and executing against, firm deadlines
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint), with a high level of comfort in utilizing databases and online information resources
- A working knowledge of how databases are set up, organized and used, coupled with a basic understanding of how to integrate data analytics into one’s daily workflow
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in a career with Waterford Global Inc.