Waterford Global Inc. is a Winnipeg-based retained executive search firm focused on mid- to senior-level recruitment in select economic sectors – domestically and internationally. With close to 50 years of search experience between our firm’s two Founding Partners, we are honoured to serve a loyal and long-standing client base. As trusted advisors to our client organizations, we are privileged to contribute to their performance and growth through the talent we recruit and the value we add.
Waterford Global Inc. offers a competitive compensation package, a comprehensive benefits plan and an attractive and well-crafted career-pathing and leadership development program to all of our associates.
Role Description and Responsibilities
The primary mandate of the Marketing and Business Development Associate (MBDA) is to support our firm’s Business Development (BD) and Marketing initiatives. The MBDA will report to the Marketing and Business Development Manager and will work closely with the firm’s Search Consultants on a variety of projects and initiatives.
Key responsibilities include:
- Identifying and developing a pipeline of business opportunities in industry sectors of interest
- Initiating and sustaining meaningful communications with existing and potential clients through a variety of outreach methods, including via telephone and email
- Generating leads and populating the calendars of the firm’s Search Consultants with in-person and online business development appointments with potential clients
- Developing, composing, and coordinating content for BD and Marketing activities
- Increasing the reach of the Waterford Global Inc. brand on social media
- Managing and maintaining information in the firm’s CRM and in other information systems
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on key performance metrics
- Contributing to a professional, respectful, open, and cheerful company culture
Key Competencies and Personal Attributes
- Possession of undergraduate degree/diploma, ideally in Business, Marketing, Digital Marketing, or Communications
- Possession of 2 to 10 years’ work experience, ideally in a related business environment
- Experience in B2B Sales, Business Development, and/or Marketing Experience preferred
- Prior experience in a Professional Services environment would be an asset
- Excellent business communication skills, both oral and written
- Strong computer skills (including Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel and PowerPoint)
- Highly persistent, methodical, and thorough
- Highly resourceful and results-focused
- Strong ability to grasp new and different ideas and work approaches, with a willingness to learn and adapt
To apply for this position, please submit your cover letter and resume using the form below.
Only those selected for an interview will be contacted.
Thank you for your interest in pursuing a career with Waterford Global Inc.